Watch this Tutorial
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Love that tutorial!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Ewa Thank you SO much! I really appreciate your comment. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika, I work with a lot of Active Agers and am always looking for new tools and techniques to incorporate in my classes. This tutorial is great! I especially like the emphasis on dorsiflexion. As an active ager myself I've noticed that my dorisiflexion is not what it used to be and how that can adversely affect simple walking. Thank you!
Erika Quest
Len this is awesome and THANK YOU! It's amazing how SUPER simple strategies can be incredibly profound for ourselves and our active agers. Let me know how it goes with your loaded dorsiflexion work. It's something I work on too! Much love, Erika
Elaine S
1 person likes this.
Your videos are wonderful, I love them. Thank you so much.
Erika Quest
Elaine Thank YOU for your lovely comment and for watching / taking. Really so much appreciated. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Working on Balance by playing games.. What a brilliant idea! I taught my clients the same thing in the past except from a dancer point of view. :) Thank you so much for this toturial.
It's just simply wonderful!
1 person likes this.
I love love love this Erika! What a great addition to my own & my clients balance work also, so much fun! I thought I would cut mine in shine yellow for brightness and to add happiness to the work! (so sorry this photo is so large, I tried minimizing several times!)
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
YAHOO Chloe and Judy C you made my day! SO glad you're enjoying this new balance and reaction game for fall prevention. SO simple and effective. Have fun with yourselves (it's harder than it looks) and your clients. Much love, Erika
Ruth B
1 person likes this.
Can't wait to try these movements with my Active Seniors. I especially think your game idea is wonderful. Thinking that when it get's "easy" I would put a "stabilization disc" or another unbalance surface in the center for the standing leg.
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin