Linear Long Box<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 3541

Linear Long Box
Viktor Uygan
Class 3541

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Thank you Dorit I am glad you enjoyed the class... :)
Michael L
2 people like this.
I am a former stuntman / high aerial tumbler with 50 year old shoulders that regularly talk to me. I loved this work especially the scapular movement / shoulder work. I think this would be perfect for those who need post rehabilitation shoulder exercises! Great class. Thanks so much!
2 people like this.
Terrific class! I love the creativity, directed toward functional movement. It was very helpful when Victor explained and Kelly demonstrated common things that can go wrong; Kelly beautifully showed flawless execution and then clearly showed the difference between that and common mistakes.
Viktor Uygan
Hi Michael Thank you for your comment and I couldn’t agree more. It is great way to introduce movement for those who had shoulder injuries....
Let me know how it feel in your shoulders? :)
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Rachel I love functional movement and happy it shows in my work. Also as you said Kelly is making my job so much easier 😀
This was excellent, I love it!
Viktor Uygan
Thank you Marta :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you, very much Viktor and P/A, great ideas for most of my clientele, Viktor love your explanations, modifications and the passé how you presented new material for us to learn.
1 person likes this.
Loved this a lot, thank you Viktor! So helpful for those with a scoliosis, because with all the single arm -or leg movements show so well where the challenges are, - and maybe work that side it little more intensely. Very good cuing and so well demonstrated! Looking forward for the spirals!!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Svitlana Thank you for your kind words. I am happy you enjoyed my explanations and letting me know that you value new work :)
11-20 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin