Mobilizing Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3550

Mobilizing Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3550

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Meredith, your soothing voice guiding me through a flow of spinal mobilization was exactly what I needed today. I feel so good - thank you for a wonderful class.
Anna, that comment was exactly what I needed today. Thank YOU.
1 person likes this.
Hi Meri ,can I just say the I love your classes and this 35 minutes class is so amazing,it helps realise all the tension on my hips and up back .
Thank you
1 person likes this.
Truly one of my favorites! Felt so good this morning. Thanks, Meredith!
So great to hear Marcia and Kandie
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed that....the moderate pace is deceiving as its such a core workout! My abs feel challenged but really its my thorasic spine just feels so much more mobile. This is a great length class for props as well...more please!
Thanks Kerry for your detailed feedback!
I'll try to do more props soon.
Cindy B
1 person likes this.
Ahhhh did this class with my yogi clients today Meredith and NOW they understand the difference between yoga and pilates 😂
My new favourite overball class thank you! Awesome 👏🏻
Wonderful Cindy!!
Kim W
1 person likes this.
I did not have a small ball, and ended up doing nearly everything with a foam roller. It was a great exercise in adaptation, and I was delighted to find that most of the exercises translated nicely (except for the saw portion, but no biggie). I even came up with some new exercises in the process, so thank you, Meredith, for the inspiration! 
51-60 of 105

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin