Restorative Foam Roller<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3557

Restorative Foam Roller
Meredith Rogers
Class 3557

Watch this Class
Sara thank you so much.  The class I mentioned in this video is #3556 and I've recently made a new one #4005.  Additionally, when I just did a search for "back care reformer" a number of classes from very talented instructors came up so there are many to choose from.  Hope this helps.  
1 person likes this.
Your stretches and workouts are my happy place. Thank you for making self isolating that much better!
Lisa V
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this class. It identified some imbalances I didn't know were there.  I hope you're fully recovered by now!
Thanks ladies! Julia we must keep moving together even in isolation! Lisa V  I have indeed recovered and am glad you found this class to be useful.
Will P
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this class. It is gentle and relaxing, but also with enough effort to make it feel like you've done a little work. And the pace is perfect for helping you listen to your body. Thank you.
Will thanks for doing class with me! I am so happy you liked it.
1 person likes this.
Ah-mazing, Meri! Thank you for this thoughtful and mindful restorative class. Just the self-care I needed today during this time spent at home. Wishing you and your dear ones well. 
Rena wishing you well too!
1 person likes this.
Great, perfect class to get the working from home kinks out. Thank you!
Alice stay safe and kink free!
51-60 of 91

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin