Mat Play<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 3560

Mat Play
Saul Choza
Class 3560

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hello Enrique! I use this cue a lot because i want my students to think of the movement in their bodies globally. For instance, when you go for your walks, do you ever meditate on how the front and back of your body work together to propel you forward? There are many ways to connect the front and back of the body. A very commend connection in Romana’s Pilates is the “wrap.” If you are interested, i can share with you what muscles create the wrap. Thank you for watching and the positive feedback. Hopefully in the next video I can explain in detail this idea. Best, Saul Choza
1 person likes this.
Hello Katia I'm happy you liked my mat class. In the classical system, there are diferent variations of push up. I can't wait to share them all. Best, Saul Choza
Thx for the great class it got me going again. I took my first one month hiatus from doing a Pilates anytime class!
Thank you Brenda I am so glad that I was your first class back to Pilates Anytime and that you enjoyed it! Best, Saul
1 person likes this.
Great class...great queuing
Thank you Celine
That was wonderful!! Some great variations to help get deeper into my practice. Loved the small bit of cardio as it was challenging and reminded me to stay connected throughout! Thank you!!
Your students did a very good job! As did you! Very nice class!
Outstanding workout. Superb cuing! Thank you.
Jacquie ,Connie , and Sherry, Thank you for watching my class. I am so happy you can walk away with pearls of information. Best, Saul
21-30 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin