Watch this Class
Jeeyeon C
1 person likes this.
I had so much fun. Thank you♡
1 person likes this.
That was excellent Saul. Thank you!
Lauren B
1 person likes this.
upbeat exploration of classic moves - with an occasional fun twist!
1 person likes this.
I love your emphasis on breathing and all the movement of the upper thoracic (in rolling like a ball, open leg rocker etc.). I like the way you teach. Thank you Saul! From Toronto, Beatrix
Beatrix Nagy Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked the class. Stay tune for more! I'm asking for suggestions for my next videos. What type of class would you like to see? Best, Saul
1 person likes this.
Loved the standing work which often is challenging but so good for us. I too enjoyed your cues for thoracic space and breathe. More mat classes please! 
Judith H
1 person likes this.
great class, love the facial expressions of the model on the left.
Chuhang G
1 person likes this.
Not for beginners. I found the combination of exercises to be weird.
Sharon thank you! Standing exercises were part of Joseph Pilates’s  practice. I agree, standing exercises are important for all of us. I hope you’ve had a chance to try my most recent mat class.  Let me know what you think!
Chuhang you’re absolutely right, it’s a level 2/3 class, definitely not for beginners.  Would you like to elaborate more on what you mean regarding the combination of exercises being “weird?”  I always welcome constructive criticism,  it can often help me design better classes.  Thank you for your comment. 
31-40 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin