Strengthening Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 3574

Strengthening Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 3574

Watch this Class
Can't say enough! You Rock! You always make the classes look so easy.
1 person likes this.
I just kept saying "wow". The. Entire. Time. Just. Wow. Courtney you have helped me find my passion for Pilates again after about an 18 month hiatus. Thank you for helping me fall in love again with Pilates. You are amazing. PLEASE keep coming back!
Great instruction! Kicked my butt! Loved it!
Hi Courtney... I realize this may not be the best way to inquire about your new studio and website , however I’m unable to leave a voicemail on your phone number provided and there is no email address provided. Please respond to me here so I might be able to communicate with you
Helen S
Loved it!!!! Thank you so much!
Awesome class. I loved the headstand . I never would have thought it possible. Thanks for all of the great instruction and cuing.
Great creativity! Thank you so much for fun class
This is a fantastic class - I am always inspired by you, every time. I love that all of this is of course possible on the Cardiotramp, which I use instead of a jump board, and the theta and replaces the extension straps with springs from the tower - I love that you find ways to improvise with other pieces of equipment!! Thank you and please keep them coming!
Loved it!
My new favorite jump board class!! Loved all the challenges. I especially loved the single leg in straps while standing on the carriage!! Thank you:)
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin