Stabilize and Mobilize Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3577

Stabilize and Mobilize Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3577

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Delicious! This is a great beginning to any morning! Thank you!
Marie
1 person likes this.
This was my first class on pilates anytime and was great. My studio recently got rid of their mat and floor work in favor of equipment and it just isn't the same. Thanks Amy for a great introduction!
Thank you Michelle! And Marie -- this was your first class?!! Welcome to PA, this is so exciting! Thank you for choosing me to take class with first, what a compliment! I love the floor/mat work and understand what you're saying here. Equipment is also wonderful, but there's nothing like the simplicity of the floor!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy Havens! Really enjoyed this class....love anything with the foam roller, and your serenity and flow was exactly what I needed. More like this please!
Thank you Kerry, glad you enjoyed this class! I really appreciate your sincere feedback!
Aaaaahhhhh.... Thoracic spine needed this today Amy! Now ready to go to College and give agood massage to one of my fellow students in Aromatherapy lab. Thank you xxx
That was such a wonderful class after a long day of sitting!!! Thank you, Amy.
Brett G
This was a really good workout for my back.
Loved it, worked out the kinks.
So I had my four year old on his foam roller during this so wasnt my most productive class BUT it was a lovely start to the day!
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin