Reformer Group Formatting<br>Courtney Miller<br>Workshop 3589

Reformer Group Formatting
Courtney Miller
Workshop 3589

Watch this Workshop
Amazing as always. I have learnt so much from Courtney on Pilates anytime. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
7 people like this.
Courtney, really loving this workshop. I've taken your workshops in person and online, and they are fabulous in either format; however, given the amount of content (information) given in this workshop, I think I prefer the online version. Thank you so much for offering this on Pilates Anytime, although a trip to Encinitas would have been nice too.

Tip: Print the PDF workshop manual before you begin. So much good information and lots of room to take notes.

Pilates Teachers: Trust me, you will benefit from this no matter how long you've been teaching, how experienced you are or how much training you've had. You will love.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a lot information!:) how can I download your PDF workshop manual??
Oh ~ Once you purchase the workshop, there will be a link to the pdf below the description. If you have any trouble downloading it, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Judy B
Amazing! well worth the money! I'm just starting out and this was very informative.
Where is the pdf file ..
wow amazing.. Thank you..
Great workshop! I really loved the sequences and the progression. It's a great way to of thinking! Thank's! Please thing to do this kind of workshop on a wunda chair.
Tina ~ There is a link underneath the description once you purchase the workshop. If you go to the full site or mobile version of the site, you should see it. If you have any trouble accessing it, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Terrific guidelines! Thank you😃👍
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin