Reformer Group Formatting<br>Courtney Miller<br>Workshop 3589

Reformer Group Formatting
Courtney Miller
Workshop 3589

Watch this Workshop
Hi Eric, this workshop does not contain CECs. If a Workshop does offer CECs it will state it in the right hand corner above the length of the Workshop. You can also filter to only view Workshops with CECs here. These CECs can be used for the PMA renewal. 
Dang there are so many ideas in this workshop- I have a question - so I understand that you sequence things in foundation progression and challenge - but what is your recipe for the whole actual class itself - I’m familiar with the basi block system - but I am Stott trained and I’m trying to understand how you chose footwork then roll ups theN bridges then Whatever comes next ... You have short box series towards the end of the class ... what’s your method for organizing the actual blocks of exercises themselves? Thank you I will watch this over and again to absorb the information and I like how there are real bodies here not just dancer models it’s helpful to see how you encourage the average student 
Courtney Miller  this workshop was really helpful. The manual is something that I am going to use from now to prepare my classes. I manage to put my thoughts and my ideas to bowes with your flows. Tank you so much... Looking forward for more of your energy and guiding...
Kathlern
I enjoyed the sequence and progression. However, the exercises you chose would make me wonder how I would teach these exercises to a group of 8-10 clients?  Most of these exercises seem to really need all of the Qing you used teaching 2 clients such as oral, tactile, etc...so I"m not sure this could work for many clients at one time.
Lynzi D
Thank you.  Love this approach to teaching.
Thank you so much for an excellent workshop. Thoroughly enjoyed it and took loads of notes. 🙏
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin