Whole Body Wunda Chair<br>Julian Littleford<br>Class 359

Whole Body Wunda Chair
Julian Littleford
Class 359

Watch this Class
Julian is great but this felt rushed and I also wish he could have been more clear about what springs to use. Enjoyed it anyway!
I liked this work out, and felt it was a nice fast realistic tempo... Obviously a person doing a chair only work out is more advanced (since it is the most advanced piece of apparatus)... therefore counting is more appropriate than in a beginner only situation. Great class.
As always Julian delivers a challenging, yet classical approach to his teaching. I always love his variations, advanced as they may be. Great advanced chair work at a great pace and in just a little over 20 mins. He remains one of my favorite teachers. This probably lends more to a level 3 than 2.
More more more! Please! Love everything.
Awesome class! I love the pace. After watching his interview I think I have a little crush on him. haha ;)
Who DOESN'T have a crush on Julian? With good reason I might add! The man is perfection! Happy to say we have plans to film some classes with him on May 19th
1 person likes this.
Just watched, loved the pacing and the energy from all. Especially like the ballet partnering Julian in center with girls in blue. Can't wait to give it a try myself. Push up w/ leg out to side?!
ugh! I remember that leg out to the side thing Jocelyn... I should practice that again... ugh! oh and I LOVE Julian's classes!
Perfect 20 min hit....wow. Thank you...live JL...and PA!
Wow! Great spine stabilization and extremity coordination ideas! Loved it!
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin