Strengthening Mat<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 3603

Strengthening Mat
Ed Botha
Class 3603

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Challenging and thorough...you set me up beautifully to do the boomerang at the end. Thank you! And I keep thinking you looked like Jean Luke Picard from Star Trek as I squinted at the screen without my glasses on!
Patrizia P
Powerful one! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Another awesome Mat class! Thanks Ed
I really love your classes and the inspiration I take from them for my own classes - especially the stretching exercises. Thank you so much!!
2 people like this.
Wow, Ed, that really was a tough, but awesome class! It's so nice how you combine very demanding exercises with your calm and relaxed way of teaching. It never seems to be focused on tempo or struggling, much more like a meditation. And a huge bravo to all these ladies! I couldn't do the "zombie" movement at all. Might become my goal for 2019...
3 people like this.
I wish Pilates Anytime had a "love" button! This is my new favorite workout. I realized that I have been moving much too quickly through my own mat workouts. There is so much more power in the hold! I've always been a Courtney Miller, Meredith Rogers fan but Ed Botha is my new favorite instructor on Pilates Anytime. Thank you for a fantastic, fun workout!
Absolutely wonderful. Thank you Ed. Good job ladies!
A complete workout, amazing class thank you.
Omg Iโ€™m loving the variations and love the fact that itโ€™s slow and challenging,just reminds me to practice more of the advance stuff . Well ,thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Thanks again for another powerful mat class! Love the slowliness. Karamba!
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin