Active Aging Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3604

Active Aging Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3604

Watch this Class
Thank you Jamie K Brenda and Ineke !!  Glad you're enjoying this class not only for your clients, but for YOU as well!!  Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
1 person likes this.
Lisa thank you for taking the time to leave your comment here for me and others to read.  I'm sorry to hear about your accident and things that are slowing you down, but yes, keep up your healing, moving consciously and of course, with patience.  We're here for you, I'm here for you!  Your recovery is important...keep taking it slow but do keep moving!  Happy to help if I can!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, lot of ideas !
IndeedMarta , lots and lots!!
Christine T
1 person likes this.
What do I think? I LOVE IT! Thanks Amy :)
Yay, thank you so much Christine !!

2 people like this.
Thanks for the no flexion class! This was excellent, and I look forward to doing it again!  I just turned 60 and over the last few years have noticed I have to relate to my body differently. I listen more, push less, love more, criticize less. I am more easily injured, recover more slowly, and need to be much more mindful. This has been a difficult transition as I have always been just a tad bit competitive with myself. "Oh, sure your can do that, but can you do THIS?" Your classes have been a Godsend! I'm also gathering great ideas for my clients who are almost all in my age range. Thanks to you, we will keep moving! And we'll do it with grace and efficiency!
HI Jennifer A  !  Your comments are deeply meaningful to me and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave them here in the forums.  What you're saying so true ::  we get to really acknowledge the way our bodies are changing and what they need, as we're aging.  And yes, there are so many things we CAN do... and we can let go of things that our bodies don't really need as much anymore.  Wonderful!  Grace and efficiency for the win!
1 person likes this.
Amy, I used this class with an older client today and she loved it. What a wonderful and thoughtful session. 
Christine S
1 person likes this.
Thanks for another great class Amy. Loved the work in the well and found the balance work  challenging which made me aware that I need to do more :) xx
51-60 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin