Slow and Steady Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3613

Slow and Steady Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3613

Watch this Class
It's coming so soon Laurie!
I think the level one classes are the toughest!
Merry Christmas to you too.
Thank you Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull!
That is just the sweetest.
Merry Christmas to you too!!
2 people like this.
Did a hard pilates workout yesterday and skied. Today I wanted to move but needed something MELLOW. This was great. I felt work, but ease of movement, and reminded myself to take it slow and down a notch to look inward. Absolutely loved this class. Thanks Meredith for reminding us to always go back to the basics. This is why I love Pilates... we can always use the basics as a recalibrate moment.
That was just perfect for Boxingday morning. Love it. Thank you. Hope you had a great Christmas too.
Cat W
1 person likes this.
Loved it so much! Those oblique twists...killer. The side lying series was great. Usually that sort of circle through the hips would scare me (past hip issues) but with strong abdominal engagement and the preparation, it felt big and juicy and liberating for my tight flexors. Thanks for another fab class Meredith Rogers
Thank you all for your positive feedback and beautiful energy.
All the best for 2019!!
1 person likes this.
I absolutely love this class. I always feel so good when I'm done. Feels like i had a full body massage. Thanks again Meredith!
Thats AMAZING Margie
1 person likes this.
It is -5 degrees here in Chicago this morning. I needed to ease into this day with exactly this slow, deliberate movement. Thank you!!
Melissa O
1 person likes this.
Really nice. Lovely leg sequence
21-30 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin