Lengthening Reformer<br>Joanne Bezzina<br>Class 3619

Lengthening Reformer
Joanne Bezzina
Class 3619

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great way to start 2019!! Thank you for a great class!!!
1 person likes this.
The deep hip theme is exactly what I needed. Hips feeling much more even. My theme song in skating is Xanadu. Thanks Jo!
Kim W
This felt soooo good in my body after a long break. And a good reminder not to take so long between workouts! Abs curls with knees in loops was a wake-up call.
Monika
I absolutely loved this class! Thank you!
Thank you so much to everyone that has watched my class. I'm so grateful that you took the time out of your day to do so. Have a marvellous day xx
Very nice and intense flow. All I needed for a good start of the year. 😉
1 person likes this.
JoAnne that was such a beautiful class! Loved your cueing and imagery. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Great class, JoAnne!
I especially appreciate your mindful imagery of the swan (prone on long box) mimicking the feel of the semi-circle we had completed earlier in the session. It truly did! The exercises all flowed seamlessly from one into the next, and your cues were quite helpful! Thank you!!
Loved this class so much ... Thanks Joanne Bezzina ... your calm voice while teaching was very inspiring ...
2 people like this.
Feel everything head to toe! I don’t like straps over knees in reverse due to a very sensitive neck, but as soon as it was gettingto be too much we were done. Lots of unique variations. My favorite was kneeling with straps and finding flexion there. Your style makes it so clear why you won the competition!
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin