Functional Reformer 2<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3630

Functional Reformer 2
Tom McCook
Class 3630

Watch this Class
Dawn U
Tom McCook in 2022!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Dawn U! The plan is to be back in early 2022, I'm looking forward to bringing new classes to Pilates Anytime!!
Martha Valentine
Absolutely wonderful class- Clear intent- preparation of the body part then movement into it- love your images- I agree- more in 2022! 
Thank you Tom!
Wonderful cues great new connection and deeper understanding of feet & hips in movement!
J. G.
Martha Valentine & Judy G, Thank you! I appreciate your feedback and I’m happy to hear you’re enjoying the class! Kind regards,😊🙏
This is so complex to try to copy as a teacher but easy to follow as a student - I understand it is the next level it’s just hard to communicate the subtle cues  that he does so well -  I guess it’s just up to practice practice thank you! I’ve come back to this class a few times now 
Elizabeth DElizabeth D, Thank you for your comments, especially the distinction between being able to follow easily as a student and it being much harder to teach it! For you to skillfully teach it, it's important to practice it and understand what your saying!  The way to practice it, is to embody it while you practice the movements yourself. Being clear, understandable and accurate about our dynamic body in real time is a great goal for all of us as teachers!! Warm regards, Tom
71-77 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin