Self-Care Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3633

Self-Care Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 3633

Watch this Class
Kristi B
1 person likes this.
I loved the pace of this, gave me time to really focus into my own imbalances and stabilize. Thank you for a lovely class and I'm glad you're feeling better Meredith Rogers !
Z A
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith. I have no injuries at the time being but my body craves for soft and smooth movement for a while. Although I workout amd do pilates very religiously for a life time;) this has been my mood for 3 weeks now. Keep these classes coming feom time to time please🙏
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. Thank you so very much. The abs over the reformer get me every time. :)
1 person likes this.
great class Meredith, thank you!🌷
1 person likes this.
Great class! Can you tell me what springs you used at the beginning please?
Thank you so much Meredith. I’m glad you’re better! (I broke my back at T-12 four years ago. I healed well because Pilates was very alive in my body) but my back still requires thoughtful attention most days. Loved this class. Stay well!
Erin O
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Meredith :)
1 person likes this.
Your mindset with your Pilates practice is methodical, articulate and seems to improve with each video. Thank you Meredith for inspiring me..
1 person likes this.
I absolutely love your classes the pace and the sound of your voice not to be creepy! Lol but so relaxing and connecting!! Also smart and basic choreography I don’t even have to look at the screen to follow along and that makes the whole workout way better 👍👍
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith for such a wonderful class. So glad your back is feeling better. I am dealing with an SI joint issue, and this class is just what I needed. I love the way you cue each exercise and challenge us to get more work out of each movement. Love all of your classes! Thanks again!
11-20 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin