Reformer Flow<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 3635

Reformer Flow
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 3635

Watch this Class
Becky C
3 people like this.
Great way to start my day! Thanks Benjamin! Best tree I've done in a VERY long time!
3 people like this.
Thanks Benjamin. nice flow and it felt wonderful after the Christmas break!
2 people like this.
Beautiful! you are so inspiring as a teacher of the method x
2 people like this.
I did it backwards 🤭 going to watch the workshop now. Then, I will do this fantastic flow again! Thank you so much Benjamin- love everything you do!!
2 people like this.
reformafor
Michele M
2 people like this.
Great practice with a lot of exercises in a short time. Beautifully executed too! Thanks Benjamin!!
2 people like this.
Very fun, I liked the movements and will try it again. Head rest was up during the hip rolls though.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thanks everyone — so happy you're enjoying it! Audra I'm not familiar with the name "hip rolls", but if you mean "pelvic lift" at the end - the head rest is up intentionally. Unlike a shoulder bridge, the hips only lift to the height of the head to form a C-curve in the spine, no higher. Hope that helps, otherwise feel free to check out the workshop this session is based on!
Taghrid K
2 people like this.
Wow great fun and flow, many exercises in a short time. I liked the pelvic lift with the C curve as a variation and my back felt great and lengthened with this flow. Thank you Benjamin.
2 people like this.
Benjamin Degenhardt loved this flow and the tutorials. Also, your variation of putting our students ever so slightly in front of the carriage for stomach massage is completely brilliant. Thank you again for all your effort and preparation you do when you come to Pilates Anytime. It is so appreciated.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin