Breathing Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3642

Breathing Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3642

Watch this Class
Lori
1 person likes this.
Great class for my whole body. My brain also got a workout trying to synchronize the circle movements with foot movements...and my brain needs a workout more often apparently 🤪. Your cueing was completely on point for me today. Thanks, as always, for your classes. You always mix it up and keep it challenging and interesting. Going into one of my playlists to do regularly. Also, best wishes for 2019!
Z A
2 people like this.
Wonderful Amy. Happy New Years🙏
Kristi B
3 people like this.
This was exactly what I needed this morning, thank you so much! Such a lovely class and beautiful cueing. Saved this to my favorites so I can return to it again.
2 people like this.
I agree with everyone’s comments on this class! This is what I needed today for sure! I just loved it! And I am now ready to take on the first full week of January! Thank you Amy and happy new year to you my friend!
Yes!! Great class! I love using the circle especially during legs in straps. Also helps me focus on my breath which tends to be shallow. Really felt that connection. As always, your cueing was right on! Thank you Amy!! Happy New Year!!:)
Carli Taylor
I really enjoyed the pace of this class as well as the fact that I felt the shakes numerous times!

Thanks for the total mind-body movement session- I feel great!
3 people like this.
When 50 minutes flies by like 15 minutes, you really know that it's not only a body workout but the mind is also involved.. great class. Thank you!
3 people like this.
Lori , Z A , Kristi , Connie , Anne-Marie , Carli Taylor and Julie -- thank you ALL so much for these very kind words and expressive feedback! Happy New Year to US!! I'm grateful to you all and really want you to know how much your feedback and comments mean to me! Thank you for letting me teach you and for you joining me!!
1 person likes this.
Amy- great class! My body feels great! Loved using the circle. Holy upper inner thighs! :) . Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class! Thank you Amy. It felt great to connect into the back of the body with the circle and breath work. Just what I needed today to work out some soreness.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin