Happy & Healthy Knees<br>Amy Havens<br>Tutorial 3643

Happy & Healthy Knees
Amy Havens
Tutorial 3643

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Oh yay! Knees with Amy! Can't wait to watch :))
2 people like this.
Amy, that was phenomenal! Excellent information. I also wish someone had given this to me when I had started. Thank you for sharing your insight. Please give us more.
2 people like this.
Amy, this was awesome. I've been teaching Pilates for a long time, but also had a total knee replacement a little over 2 years ago. Although I am completely recovered, my knee conditioning and rehab will never end. It is a daily practice. Your tutorial is not only helpful for teachers who perhaps have never had a knee issue or haven't received continuing education on knee health or modifications/variations for the knee, but also for everyone on PilatesAnytime who has no idea how to help condition their knees and look after themselves. Brilliant. I hope everyone takes a few moments to watch.
2 people like this.
Thank you. Very interesting, very helpful. Give more tutorials, please.
It´s nice of you to share your experience.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! I don't hyper extend but recently I have had limited knee flexion on my right knee only. It hurts when I bend my knee deeply. Would these exercises be helpful for that issue as well?
Thank you for any insights you may have.
1 person likes this.
One more comment I tried the reformer exercises. When I did the one with the ball and inward rotation my right calf really started burning. What do you think about that?
1 person likes this.
It will help me a lot for my classes and for myself. Thank you
I loved the knee rehab. It made so much sense using some very basic movements at a different rate and tempo.
1 person likes this.
Perfect timing since I have a client with a recent knee issue. Love the leg circles with knees bent. Great explanation and demo Amy..thanks so much!!
1 person likes this.
Excellent, thanks.
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin