New Year's Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3645

New Year's Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3645

Watch this Class
Thank you Meredith for this amazing class!! Happy new year to everyone!! šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸŽ†
1 person likes this.
as always - BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
That was wonderful. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workout with beautiful energy! Thks!
2 people like this.
Happy New Year, Meredith, and thank you for another of your fantastic classes! Always great fun and a good challenge! šŸ˜Š šŸ’œ PS Iā€™m grateful that Iā€™m not the only teacher who has difficulty keeping count šŸ˜
1 person likes this.
this brought me back into my body.. ahh, so good! - thank you Meredith for another great class! Happy new year to you and everybody at pilatesanytime!
Leanne W
1 person likes this.
Love your classes Meredith. This one is particularly nice.
Happy New Year! Loved this, feeling so open. Thank you for the perfect cues, and sharing your uplifting thoughts.
1 person likes this.
Happy new year Meredith! Thank you so much! I want everything that you want in 2019. Wishing you happiness, health and love in this new year.

The first full day back to work in the new year I was feeling sort of crabby, sluggish (little too much sugar in my body) but this work out did the trick and was exactly what I needed. Thank you again!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for encouraging me to reflect through movement, the theme of wringing out the old and creating space for the new will stay with me. Happy new year!
11-20 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin