Pick Up Some Pieces<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Class 3662

Pick Up Some Pieces
Carrie Macy Samper
Class 3662

Watch this Class
Maryam
Thank youCarrie Macy . another great routine of you. I did it today although im not postnatal and i really enjoyed it.
Maryam wonderful!!  So glad to hear that you are enjoying the workouts :) 
Gorgeous stuff for my postnatal mamas!
Hi Carrie, what a great class for someone who is returning from a back injury.  I'm constantly looking for challenging classes that won't hinder my lower back and this one was perfect.  Now I might try all the post natal classes. Lol  Thank you for a safe yet challenging class. 
Margie I am so glad this class was helpful for you!  There are so many things here that are applicable to other situations, so I'm glad you took the time to try it out!
Such a wonderful workout!
Chelsea I’m glad that you enjoyed it!
Superb class, Carrie! I am 7 weeks postpartum with my second child and this was just wonderful. My husband came in mid-class and commented, "wow, she seems really really nice!", too. I agree - your calm, warm, and caring character added so much to this class. Thanks!
Viola A ! Reading your post brought tears to my eyes :) This makes my heart happy! I was almost exactly where you are now postpartum with second baby when I filmed this - I feel where you are. What a supportive husband you have too! Keep moving, every little bit helps 😊
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin