Glute-Focused Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3673

Glute-Focused Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3673

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Just what I wanted today! Took advantage of an hour lunch period to get this in. Feeling away and ready for the rest of the day! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
its possible also instead with a towel , to work with socks
Rachel Z
1 person likes this.
Awesome ! Can't get enough peach work! Cues really helped focus coordination of the glutes. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
I like that this is all applicable to an osteoporosis safe clientele. Thank you so much!

1 person likes this.
Great work out and all those butts (peaches ) kept me smiling through the tough bits LOL
Sandra T
1 person likes this.
This is my first class with my free trial.  I loved it!  It would be helpful if Amy counted the reps outloud because I had to crane my neck at times to see when she was lifting and when she was lowering. 
Thank you everyone, so glad you're enjoying this one!!
Ha Bowtell
1 person likes this.
Awesome class and I love those burn Amy. Thanks for sharing xx
Kim W
1 person likes this.
Amy-
We recently moved, and I'm creating a sanctuary/office space in the new house to do my workouts, write, create programs, etc. This was the first class I did in that space, and it was perfect! I was able to use a low bookshelf in place of the sitting box, and we still have moving sliders, so I used those instead of a towel for the sliding work. And, of course, I used my Pilates intelligence throughout all the exercises. LOL!
I hav a client who specifically requests gluten work a LOT, and am often stumped or come up short with traditional Pilates. Throwing these in circuit-style within a traditional Pilates session is a great idea, and I will definitely be using all of this. Love the pants!
1 person likes this.
My weak links: my gluties. Need to do this one more often.
31-40 of 73

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin