Articulate Feet and Hands<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 3692

Articulate Feet and Hands
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 3692

Watch this Class
i am so grateful for this invaluable class and references . i am going to incorporate more foot exercises into my classes . thank you Elizabeth!
Thank you Alison🙏 All your clients will benefit!
This is fantastic work! thank you very much :)
Sheila M
time to fix the fingers between the space she has already finished the exercise )))
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for this! Each time I practice this sequence I experience new sensations and insights connecting my feet to my legs and the rest of my body. Do you have any sequences along similar lines for the hands/arms?
Eva, several movement systems offer hand/arm/shoulder articulations. Kundalini yoga, Chi Kung, Tai Chi, yoga mudras and Gyrokenisis come to mind. I turn to Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement Lessons. Moshe Feldenkrais created an awe-inspiring comprehensive body of work. I imagine you would enjoy the lessons created for musicians that develop articulation, motor control
and dexterity. Very best to you🙏
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Elizabeth. These exercises will keep my feet and my students feet healthy. Happy birthday to you. You look lovely and certainly don’t need Botox. I turned 65 this year as well and thank Pilates teachers like you for keeping me fit and continuously inspired to learn more. 
Can I be just like her when I grow up?!😉 So inspired!❤️
Misty, thank you so much for your uplifting comment. Be Yourself now and as you grow up. You are already on your path - I didn’t even start Pilates until
almost 30 and am still devoted to finding my way home. Best wishes always from a fellow Texan⭐️
1 person likes this.
Amazing work of feet ! Addict to your work...thank you for this exceptional teaching ...
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin