Articulate Feet and Hands<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 3692

Articulate Feet and Hands
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 3692

Watch this Class
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I'm healing a tendonitis and a stress fracture (both at the right foot). I've started some exercices to strengthen and stretch my feet. I suppose this can help me prevent further episodes of tendonitis. Thank you.
Lina, very best healing wishes. This class on Articulate feet is a continuation of my Foot Festival that may also be helpful
to you. Since feet are part of the entire body in motion it is wise to consider whole body movement/weight bearing strategies. I am a big fan of your teacher Ann McMillan and an admirer of osteopaths in Montreal. Please follow their treatment advice.
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth, I have just discovered your lessons on Pilates Anytime. You are amazing! What a gifted and beautiful teacher. Thank you so much xo 
Thank You Julie. So much to discover in PilatesAnytime 🦋
Move U
1 person likes this.
Best Foot Work Ever! Thank you so much Elizabeth Larkam! My feet feel great.
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout! Will add it to my Pilates warm up classes.  Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Really loved this. I am just discovering all your vids Elizabeth... that is, I'm on # 2! ha ha... I will continue to try all your mat work - good Covid time to do it :D. Thank you! Beatrix
Beatrix, thank you so much for spending quality Covid time with me You are well on your way - Video #2 out of a grand total of 48. (fewer than that are mat-only, no props or equipment.) Let me know when you have questions
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Definitely soul/sole food.  So much appreciated.  Am going to dance the light fantastic across the floor now.
Alessandra A
1 person likes this.
Hi Elisabeth Thank you for this class. I'm 49, I've being doing these exercises every day for 3 months, and I'm convinced that my problematic leg circulation and lymphatic system are changing for the better. 

31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin