Reformer for Creating Space<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 3697

Reformer for Creating Space
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 3697

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Great class ladies, it has set me up for my day. Particularly liked the variation on climb a tree t,he hinge back as opposed to round and being able to contact the opposite hamstring to the box made it feel so much more stable and I would be more confident to teach that. Thank you and have a great day x
Lori
10 people like this.
Loved this! Thank you! And I REALLY love the listing of the exercises in the notes section! This is so helpful to me as a non-instructor in determining if it is the right class for me. I hope this will become a common thing for all classes.

Thanks for helping me to start the day right.
2 people like this.
I refreshed my "latest videos" page, hoping for a new reformer class by either of you and was so stoked to find Girl Time! Felt good to get way into the basics. Yum and fun!
2 people like this.
So happy to have a new Girl Time video! I love this series. This is a great addition. I particularly love the thoracic spine extension at the end.
2 people like this.
It was wonderful to do a new “Girl Time” video. Thrilled you’re exercising together again.

BTW: That final stretch (after mermaid) felt phenomenal!
2 people like this.
Lovely ladies!! Thank you! It felt great and just what I needed to ease some muscle stiffness.
2 people like this.
Just what I needed today, thx ladies 🙂
Kristi B
2 people like this.
Loved this round of 'girl time'! That final stretch at the end was so lovely! Very needed. Thank you!
2 people like this.
As I was doing this class I became very thankful for the girlfriends in my life! And it got me curious, how did you two girls meet? And how long have you known one another? Whatever the answer may be, keep that friendship through your life times! I’m happy to call you my online friends! Xoxo
Thanks for joining us and sharing your loving and positive feedback!
Hopefully, we will get to share another with you soon.
1-10 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin