Moving into Side Support<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3700

Moving into Side Support
Amy Havens
Class 3700

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy, I always love your classes and this is no exception! Your cuing, explanations and building up to side support were spot on:) I will definitely repeat this one!
1 person likes this.
Thank you! This is a simple straightforward approach- great variations! Really appreciate your style and method.
1 person likes this.
Went so well. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Really love it. All the preparation was super. But the time I got to it I could feel I was ready and it felt easy...The only disappointment for me was that my hands (not my wrists) just the crest of the hand on the bar hurt when doing the side support...? I'll try again tomorrow. THANKS so much
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, loved this sequence. I'm a big fan of soft foam rollers and so particularly enjoyed the warm up
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. Loved it.
1 person likes this.
A big than you Amy. This sequence was a wonderful build up to the side support and it makes it much more do-able in this way. And in answer to your question, YES I did well (and I find this usually challenging)
1 person likes this.
Amy that was a really good class. Your directions were very clear. Even when I was lying on the roller and couldn’t look over at you I still knew what to do next. I like the way you layered the class and buildt up to the side support. You’re an excellent teacher and I always look forward to your videos.
Brett G
1 person likes this.
this was a great in between workout for my back
1 person likes this.
This was fun, really enjoyed it!
11-20 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin