Moving into Side Support<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3700

Moving into Side Support
Amy Havens
Class 3700

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Will repeat this one often. Loved the progressive build. Thank you. 
Carolyn D
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! I broke my left elbow in August and have been working to build strength and mobility back up. Today was the first time I felt ready for full side support and your programming approach gave me the confidence and connectivity for success!!! Also some great programming ideas for building clients up for this bug exercise - thank you!!
Lacey M Thank you!!  Carolyn D I really appreciate your feedback and comment.  I'm glad you felt ready to get up on that single arm balance and enjoyed my progression and build up to get you there.  Congratulations for getting back on the Reformer with this exercise.  Hope your clients enjoy the ideas too!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, I love the thread building through this.  Its my favourite way to teach clients how all the things go together and new ways to do this are always inspiring. 
Exactly Abbey P , it's one of my favorite things also!  Glad you enjoyed this class, thanks for being here!
Carol D
1 person likes this.
I’ve been struggling with side support in my practice from home. Amazing what a difference it made to work up to the final exercise in this routine. Success! Feels great. Thank you!
Hi Carol D , thank you for this positive feedback and I'm very happy to hear your Side Support was successful after having done this class!
Mark Hamilton
Great class Amy. Thanks! Love all the shoulder placement cues before we attempted the Side Support. Liked the side over on short box. Star arms here makes this challenging. Best wishes, safe travels!
41-48 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin