Creative Mat Combinations<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 3704

Creative Mat Combinations
Carrie Pages
Class 3704

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
That was awesome.Really enjoyed rolling all over the mat! Way to add some Carrie!
2 people like this.
Fun class. I particularly enjoyed interweaving the series of 5 and swans, and the flow of the stretch series at the end. Ellen was asking about possible reasons why the slow articulated roll up might be hard. If your torso is longer relative to your legs (rather than being a relatively short-waisted person), this exercise will be more difficult just because of the biomechanics of it.
3 people like this.
Its nice to have done your class and I totally get the visualisations you were explaining Carrie. However, I did find it a little slow and not flowing and a bit too much talking. When you only have a small amount of time you want to just have flowing movement whether thats challenging or focused dynamic stretching. I got a little frustrated with having to wait to move until the talking finished which might say more about me than the class. As a client doing the class I would want more flow and less complicated transitions as I kept changing positions and couldn't see the screen. I really appreciate what you were doing with creativity though and what you were aiming to do for the class. Thank you for doing the class and I hope the feedback is constructive for you as you are a great teacher. x
4 people like this.
Loved this Carrie. Funnily enough, I teach with palms facing in on the roll up too! So pleased you started with fundamentals as not many instructors on here provide them. Some great ideas to use in my classes! Thank you!
Hey y'all . I'm so grateful for all of your comments. Rosa, thanks for your feedback. Going into this visit at Pilates Anytime I knew I would be taking a risk teaching the way I did. Both my mat class and Reformer class were intentionally very wordy. I wanted to share the instructive side of my teaching. I hope you'll check out my classes from my previous 2 visits to Pilates Anytime. Those classes are much more flowing and quick paced and way less wordy. I think you'll find them to be exactly what you're looking for! Thanks again for taking my class!
2 people like this.
I loved this class, Carrie! Appreciate the creativity.
Thank you.
2 people like this.
You are hilarious! Thanks for a fun class with refreshing ideas
Dinka S
2 people like this.
Slightly acrobatic! I enjoyed it.
Laurie C
2 people like this.
I enjoyed this class immensely! Loved the pace and the cueing! Great variations with the ab series and swan dive. This is a class I will be repeating several times over. Thank you, Carrie!
2 people like this.
I loved it! Your cues are just so detailed full of imagery that really helps me get deep into the muscles. Thank you!
11-20 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin