Creative Mat Combinations<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 3704

Creative Mat Combinations
Carrie Pages
Class 3704

Watch this Class
I really enjoyed seeing you demonstrate these stretches! Makes more sense to visualize the positions! Seemed really challenging finding deeper muscles and working the deep joints!
1 person likes this.
I loved your style and enjoyed the class a lot...thank you Carrie
1 person likes this.
yess! what great energy you have!!! i loved this mat class and fun transitions, your cueing was so good!!! greetings from austria
Michelle K
1 person likes this.
Enjoy the class very much!
Mary F
2 people like this.
Too much talking -
Tara
1 person likes this.
I am just starting pilates and I really really enjoyed this class.. was so much fun! Thank you.. 
1 person likes this.
Thanks! Perfect lenght for a quick pre workday workout!!
Adeline S. H
1 person likes this.
Such positive energy, creative class flow, and helpful connections. Thanks, Carrie!
Tara
1 person likes this.
Carrie.. I love your classes.. you always make me smile and enjoy the work!
Erica W
1 person likes this.
Hi Carrie, I love to move with you and be inspired by you! Anybody can flow the order but the thoughtful connection focus to set-up and continuous interweaving of the theme throughout the class makes the work more intentional and mentally challenging. This requires lots of experience and thoughtful preparation on your part. The unique transitions and variations are refreshing and fun to try. I love to flow quickly but seem to always be challenged the most when things slow down in the right places and I’m given the opportunity to connect deeper, in a different way and with new awareness. Thank you for always bringing the most amazing energy. Keeping your sessions real and presenting the genuineness of your own personal experience and practice. Definitely leveled appropriately!
51-60 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin