Creative Ball Variations<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3720

Creative Ball Variations
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3720

Watch this Class
Selene S
I really loved this class with the ball. Thank you.  
Anne-Marie  you are so welcome! thank you for trying my class! Aren't those teasers fun?! So happy you enjoyed it :) 
Silke Yes the breath pattern makes such a difference! When I hurt my back a year ago I really appreciated inhaling on some flexion exercises to really feel the stretch! thank you for wonderful comment!
Firuze What a lovely compliment! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Selene you're welcome! Thank you so for taking the class and taking the time to leave a lovely comment :)
Really loved the class! Challenging yet accessible. Great cuing! Thank you!
Emily W
I loved your class! I particularly enjoyed that you had the exercises posted with repetitions. I wish all videos were like this. Many thanks!
Eva thank you! So happy you loved it! x

Emily thank you so much! Happy you enjoyed it! Pilates Anytime is responsible for posting the exercises and I love it! x
Great creative flow! Love your work!thank you
Sabrina S
Great class and clear explanations for an intermediate as i am. Plus i don t talk too much ( as many other teachers in This web!) , just right. I hope u will post more videos! Thx you
Majdouline thank you so much! 

Sabrina yes all teachers have different styles of teaching of course and glad you liked mine and we can connect on Pilates Anytime! Thank you so much for you lovely comment :)
I really liked it! Thanks
51-60 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin