Playful Mat Movements<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3740

Playful Mat Movements
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3740

Watch this Class
Lori
3 people like this.
Truly great!  I now will begin and end my days with work that you have taught me.  I spend about half an hour on the floor every night releasing my fascia with balls and rollers...my dog is confused as to which balls are actually hers. πŸ˜‰. Now I intend to do some of this work as I get up each morning.  Thanks so much for all you have taught me!  It is truly appreciated.  
Gayle S
1 person likes this.
Loved this...it felt euphoric to me...Thank you so much. Gayle
Laurie C
2 people like this.
This is awesome!! I am always looking for ways to improve my balance and this is the perfect work for it. Love the idea of using a 2X4! Also when you mentioned to sing a song my first thought was sing happy birthday song. As I started singing you began to sing the same song! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Thank you this will be one of my weekly videos to do if not more.
Niedra Gabriel
I have such a big smile on my face reading your comments ladies,   this work brings back the child in us and to be honest, it is amazingly strengthening and functional. Enjoy enjoy, and yes, dogs and balls and singing are all part of this...
Sally C
1 person likes this.
Loved this so useful for older students or those with mobility issues  as it adds variety to what they learn. Also really liked the presentation Thank you. 
Cindy
2 people like this.
This is great, thank you.  I crave more movement classes like this.  What can I do with a sore knee though?  Hoping it will improve.
Rina S
2 people like this.
As for that rolling like a ball that turned into a tumblesauce/somersault, never did I think I could do it. It's been a while since I was 4 years old.  (Hint: Most of my grandchildren are older than that.) Well, it happened. Klutzy, but I did it. I was so shocked, thrilled and emotional, it actually brought me to tears. Thanks Niedra!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
AWESOME
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class! Loved it and feel so much looser in my body. Thank you!

2 people like this.
Amazing, seems so simple, and it really is not. It helps my balance so much!
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin