Playful Mat Movements<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3740

Playful Mat Movements
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3740

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Cigdem - you get it. I agree. Obviously.   
Thank you so much for that - that was a fun, interesting and challenging class. I have a very active toddler so I am going to make sure I spend a lot more time moving around on the floor with him and watching how he moves, rather than just sitting or lying down when playing. 
Niedra Gabriel
Please share what you find out - I bet you will be surprised at what a workout your toddler is doing every day. He is in full time training towards mastering his body. Fun for you to follow his lead.
I always love Niedra’s classes and this is no exception. I watched it for inspiration for using with my older clients and realized how amazing I feel and how much we all need it! Thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Allison I am delighted to read this! and I know your parents so very special comment! Please give my love and know I am thinking of all of you crawling around on the floor.... wiht your kids looking on with amusement 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra! This is so practical and useful. Cat  
1 person likes this.
This sort of movement practice is so important for me as I have Arthritis in my Hips. Can Niedra Gabriel possibly do a progression of the class very soon? 
1 person likes this.
This caused my carpal tunnel in my wrists to ache and hurt my knees. Should come with modifications or disclaimers for people with such common issues. 
RORY
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Was feeling tired and achey. All better now !
Niedra Gabriel
Thabk you RORY M , Ashley D ,Mat  for your comments, I think a progressions series would be a great idea. 
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin