MELT for Your Feet<br>Sue Hitzmann<br>Class 3741

MELT for Your Feet
Sue Hitzmann
Class 3741

Watch this Class
I'm a new Melt Method Hand and Foot Instructor and my students love this part of their class!
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Great stuff...I've followed and appreciated your work for many moons...great to see you on PA!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful to see you here.... 
1 person likes this.
Love your MELT presentation, Sue...just what my facia needs.  Hope to work with you again soon.  Thank you PA for including MELT.
1 person likes this.
I just wish she would speak a little slower because it's a lot of information to take in such speed.   I enjoyed the class. Thank you.
Maggie L
1 person likes this.
W O W! that FAST PACED lecture stimulated my brain as much as the balls did my feet. What fun
2 people like this.
I loved the class. thank you. with my eyes closed I felt a strange sensation that my knees were turning in, and I was weight bearing more on my right heel. After the workout my knees felt more aligned and I felt an equal weightbearing on each leg!
3 people like this.
Would be good if we could get the balls, etc in Australia.  I tried via the link yesterday but it would not let me put an Australian state in the delivery address.
1 person likes this.
Fabulous!
2 people like this.
Thank you for sharing! I have pain on my left knee. The pain has decreased after the lesson. I will do more. ❤️
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin