MELT Map<br>Sue Hitzmann<br>Class 3742

MELT Map
Sue Hitzmann
Class 3742

Watch this Class
For those of you who feel this class went too fast, too much talking, etc... there is in fact a MELT Method app and there you will find beginner tutorials, slower maps, more richness in the techniques. This was a single session to give you a big bite of the method in one fell swoop. Just understand to bring such a nuanced, special method to this platform the best I could do was get you to try all 4Rs of the method in one session. Please feel free to check out the actual platform or perhaps take a live event or teacher training to enrich your knowledge of the method. :)
Hi I did enjoy this and helped with body awareness. Was unsure of difference in tucking/ tilting pelvis??? My sacrum was on top of roller so when I tucked which I normally refer to as tilting pelvis, the reverse in your class appeared to bring pelvis back to original place equalled tilting??  Thanks
Far too much talking. So many ways to describe the same exercise. Too much talking .

loved this!
Jo
Jo
This really helped both mine and my husbands necks.  There's probably loads of questions I need to ask,when I've done this a few times if I've not answered them myself I'll be bombarding you.  Loved it and certainly not too much talking , there's just too much to take on board in one go - keep talking!
This felt so so good. I will definitely come back for more! Thank you. Loved it!
My Pilates teacher has been slowly introducing me to the MELT method so I was super excited to find it here. Can’t wait for more content to be added!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed the 'shearing' particularly through the neck & upper back, really interesting concept. Constructive critique (not criticism) there was lots of fast talking, bit manic feeling which did not match the 'melt'. Would love to try it with slower, calmer cues. Thank you, great class :)
This felt great. I liked the cueing and analogies to fine tune the movement and clarify where my body should be anchored on the roller.
amazing class! It's like a workshop! Thank you so much for the details during the explanation.
21-30 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin