MELT Map<br>Sue Hitzmann<br>Class 3742

MELT Map
Sue Hitzmann
Class 3742

Watch this Class
I ‘m sure this is a very effective method.I have her book but I agree with the comments about the frenetic talking.I had to turn it off.Surely not so much info all at once.Seems like an example of bad cueing.
Move U
I've been doing this several times a week but just up to the 16 minute mark. This is making a huge difference in my tight back & diaphragm. 
I bought your book several years ago so I was somewhat familar.  I feel the cueing is necessary and very helpful IMHO so thanks you very much - I will check out your app.

Liza P
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! My lower back has been in 7 out of 10 pain and my right SI joint felt stuck for almost a week but I haven't been able to get any bodywork due to the quarantine. I was worried I would have to live like this for at least the next month, if not longer. This really helped! I actually heard something click during the SI joint portion that I hope fixed my issue. THANK YOU!
It feels really good in my body after the session, but it would have been much more enjoyable with a more calm voice and guidance. The constant talking was a little bit disturbing and made it difficult to focus about the movement. For a more complete body and mind release calmness is key :) My body thanks you for the class though!
Sarah P
so much talking can we get started
Kayla M
I loved all the talking. Feels incredible 10/10
Is this osteoporosis safe? 
Fantastic. Super informative and got a lot out of it. 
Victoria L
Thank you Sue. My back feels so much better after that class. The descriptions and pointers of where the roller placement should be were really helpful. 
41-50 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin