MELTed Pilates Mat<br>Hallee Altman<br>Class 3746

MELTed Pilates Mat
Hallee Altman
Class 3746

Watch this Class
Lauren M
I have the full MELT roller--is it okay to substitute for this class?
Lauren, I apologize for taking so long to reply. You can use the full roller for most of the work. The exception would be when the roller is under the pelvis flat side up- that choice not only has to do with height but also surface area under the pelvis for safety. When the half roller is under the blades, you can probably get away with the full roller and just modify your range.  You can also do some of the exercises without a roller (roll down) and join back in with a full roller when useful. I hope this helps!
Sally Anderson
Hallee, I’ve only gotten through the first 20 mins so far but wanted to say how much I like your teaching and the session. Really lovely 🤩.. makes me even more disappointed I didn’t get to workout with you last year. Next trip to NY I’m chasing you down! Meanwhile I will continue this class ...
I really enjoyed this class!
Thanks Hallee! I’ve always wanted to learn more about the MELT exercises! My whole body feels more balanced!
Samantha A
1 person likes this.
This looks like a great class. Could I use a big rolled up bath towel or a full roller for this workout?
1 person likes this.
This was the perfect class for me. Perfect pace and instruction.
Thank you
As you say at the end of the class really beautiful combination between Melt and Pilates
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Hallee I would also like to know as has been previously asked, whether I can use a full roller for this as I do not have a half roller. Also, I am in the UK and I have not seen mentioned different levels of support / hardness for the rollers. Is there a way to test the support / hardness of a roller?
Sue S ~ I've tried this class with a Full Foam Roller and it worked but I had to make some adjustments. I also found that the Parasetter worked as well. If you purchase one online, you should be able to pick the firmness that you would like, however it depends on the manufacturer. You can find these specific Rollers on the MELT website. I hope this helps!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin