Creative Mat Work<br>Serafino Ambrosio<br>Class 3759

Creative Mat Work
Serafino Ambrosio
Class 3759

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
it was fun - different. I loved the pace. Probably need to revisit again as not sure did all of the movement correct first time around.
I really enjoyed this class, such awesome creativity and exploration! As someone has has danced i really enjoyed this movement choreography. Thanks so much! 
3 people like this.
I really enjoyed the creativity and flow of this class. It’s very well designed and cued, and I appreciate the playfulness of it. My favorite progression was the criss-cross into side lying. Just a note for those of us with wrist and hand issues - there is a fair amount of 4 point kneeling in this class, so you are in full wrist extension for a while, especially during one of the earlier progressions.
Ewa D
2 people like this.
Wow! Combining the swan and the teaser is just so new and refreshing:)
2 people like this.
Another fun class really enjoyed it. Loved the crossross combination with side laying also the four legged plank combination. Good fun! Thanks again!
4 people like this.
This is great feedback guys! Enjoy the Ride and then do it again! Every time it gets better........ ciao and all the luck from Rome Italy Ciao Serafino Ambrosio 
1 person likes this.
Pirotecnico,favoloso !!! Grazie !!!
Ilaria S
3 people like this.
Where the focus goes the energy clown
Serafino , Super!
Ilaria S
2 people like this.
*the energy flows
Michele M
3 people like this.
LOOOOVE this. It's a fair amount of effort, but it's so much fun I almost didn't know I was working so hard! Thanks for this! Brilliant!
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin