Locomotion Warm Up<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 3761

Locomotion Warm Up
Juan Nieto
Class 3761

Watch this Class
Juan Nieto
emmalai Thanks so much for watching! 
Anke M
Gracias Juan! Me encantan tus ideas !! Looking forward to practicing myself and with my clients !!
Hi Juan, thanks for your video! I'm very interested in animal flow, and helping my clients with their agility, to move from floor to standing. Your tips and exercises demonstrations are really helpful in showing how to practice the needed joint mobility and body elasticity to achieve this.
Juan Nieto
Thanks so much Anke! feeling your support! 💪🏻💪🏻 
Juan Nieto
Thanks Lynn for your kind words. Trying to be as informative as possible so the content can become knowledge for you guys. Best! 
FUN-TASTIC !! Loved those animal moves some of which i wish felt less challenging to me ;)) Thanks a lot for sharing, Juan :))
Cynthia G
Makes you enjoy movement but also to think out of the box.
Thank you so much for this incredible introduction and workout. It feels so good to be moving in this way; I have been looking at some IG posts on locomotion so this is my first attempt and it feels awesome! Thank you Juan for breaking it down so well and thank you PilatesAnytime for such a great variety of videos 
Juan Nieto
Thanks for watching Marcella S it always feels great to contribute to the Pilates community. Keep practicing! 😊
Beautiful movement with non judgmental flow thank you
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin