Aston Postural Assessment<br>Judith Aston<br>Workshop 3775

Aston Postural Assessment
Judith Aston
Workshop 3775

Watch this Workshop
wow! it was amazing  to see this workshop.
it reminded me the dance, the Schroth method, the gyrokinses. Some time I think that the Pilates method block some natural body movement,. For example a twist doing with a movement of the trunk but not of the pelvis.  I feel free when the all body moves freely! So it is a special gift to know Judith Aston.
thank's very much!
Ewa
Thank You
2 people like this.
Great to have you back Judith!  Wonderfully presented workshop.  Really looking forward to playing with GRF in my own practice as well as bringing it into my sessions.  It just makes sense and feels so supported yet easeful!  I do have a question about students with osteoporosis.  A lot of the tests had flexion (standing roll down, seated roll back, rotation).  How would you apply this to someone with osteoporosis?  Thanks so much!  
I learned so much from this video. I can’t wait to put it into practice! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Bonnie, thank you for asking the question about low bone density participants.  I also need to know the variations for this large and growing population.
very very informative. Thank you to you and to Pilates Anytime for providing this workshop with no charge. Awesome.
Ana B
Very informative and great explanation! Thank you
Cynthia G
Thank you so much for your gracious time and knowledge and to Pilates Anytime as well for providing the platform.
Kamni  B
Great workshop! 
A question:   
 What  about clients who have Osteoporosis how would the flexion/rotation  tests apply to them?  
Dear Judith, what a wonderful workshop! Slowing things down, being more attentive, feeling the body, gravity and how to apply it easier through life. Ive learned so much and it reminded me on Trager which says: What can be lighter? Often our life creates too much "heaviness" - too much effort instead of doing less but with much more focus. Thanks a million! I truly enjoyed it!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin