Upper Body Progression<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 3793

Upper Body Progression
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 3793

Watch this Class
Great class! I love the way the progressions build, both within this class and from the previous class to this one.
Hi Benjamin ~ I have been doing a regular gymnastics-based class for many years now, and am finding your blend of Pilates and gymnastics really interesting. Such an effective class physically & mentally ~ thank you for the class and for the series,
Your teaching style, voice, cueing, rythm, flow, progression, ... I love it all. Thanks a lot Benjamin :))
Love the layering of this class and how the exercises translate to standing work and visa versa.
Such an excellent teacher, thank you!
Very creative, thank you!
That was awesome Benjamin! Thank you!
Cynthia G
Love this class although I'm glad Benjamin isn't here to see what I do.  The second time was a little easier.  There is so much to grow into to keep the challenge.  I definitely didnt hear all the cues the first time, every word counts, thanks again.  You are deceptively friendly.  Great inspiration.  Thanks PA 
I've never done a class like this!  I'm grateful for Pilates Anytime where I can be exposed to great teachers like Benjamin. I'm looking for the name of the third class. 
This was fantastic! Cannot wait to repeat! 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin