Class 1: Breath<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3808

Class 1: Breath
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3808

Watch this Class
Jill M
1 person likes this.
I really love Sarah’s classes. Just the right level for me (just getting back to Pilates). I love your sense of fun Sarah and your talk track makes me feel like I’m there with you in a class. I find having a whole series to work through is really motivating.
Chuhang G
1 person likes this.
Such a wonderful flow! Great for the morning!
Jill Thanks so much! keep me posted as you take more classes. 

Eli L
1 person likes this.
Love it! I am trying to rebuild my strength after birth (and almost 3 years of minimal exercise) and I feel this video really helped me reconnect with my breath and my core
wonderful to hear Eli! Keep up the breath and core work.
1 person likes this.
I really love this one and will keep coming back to it!
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah
you mention about some people find it difficult to have there legs up above the hips when laying on there backs . Is this because of tight , dominate muscles in the legs ? Thank you loved the video.
1 person likes this.
I love these 20 minute workouts that are challenging and fun!
Michelle sorry for the delayed reply...Holding the legs up can be difficult for many reasons.  Tightness in hips or back, weakness in abdominals or hip flexors.  The most important part is simply that movements be performed without pain and without straining body.  Challenge  is good.  Hard is good but pain is not.  Hopefully this helps. :) thanks for watching. 

Kandie thanks for your feedback and for coming back to play over and over again! 

21-30 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin