Class 3: Awareness<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3810

Class 3: Awareness
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3810

Watch this Class
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
That is another perspective :) Thanks
Thank you Cynthia.  Glad you enjoyed the class. 

Rajashree Srirangarajan
Great class!
What does it mean by, "Your heart is open" phrase? I'm unable to imagine.
Hi Rajashree Srirangarajan, "Open the heart" or "Your heart is open" are phrases I use a lot.  The meaning can differ depending on when the phrase is used.  Taking it somewhat literally, I am asking for your chest and shoulder muscles to be open rather than compressed or tight.  Sometimes I will ask you to lead with the heart(instead of saying chest or sternum).   Sometimes I  will use the phrase with the intend of  asking the mover to have an open mind.  Hopefully this helps! 
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Great set of routines! Thank you!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
A perfect class to start the day.  Great after sitting most of yesterday.  Thank you.
1 person likes this.
This was great, thanks. I’ve been putting a lot of wall moves in my classes lately, just feels right with all the tension   we’re dealing with in life at the moment and spending more time on gadgets. 
So thanks again, some great moves in there.
Hi Cynthia G, sorry I missed this comment. Thank you for taking the time.  It really is pretty amazing what we can achieve with our body and a wall.  Take care. 
Nancy W thank you!  The wall is such a great tool.  So glad to hear you are using standing wall work this days.  I agree, with so much more screen time this days, we need to promote more upright and functional work.  Take care. 
Medea
1 person likes this.
thanks! this is also so helpful for standing variations with some clients who have a hard time getting down and up off the floor :)
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin