Advanced Reformer Flow<br>Andrea Maida<br>Class 3839

Advanced Reformer Flow
Andrea Maida
Class 3839

Watch this Class
Loriana M
Where did you get your foot mat for these excercises?
Hi Loriana - I am not understanding your question, so sorry. Could you please clarify what you mean by 'foot mat'?
Sarah K
1 person likes this.
Didn't enjoy this class at all. Don't know why the transitions had to be so quick. Barely had time to change a spring and had missed first couple of reps. 😕
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback here. I'm so sorry you didn't enjoy the class. Please know that for this many exercises in the workout - which is about an hour long - the efficient transitions are key. In this way the exercises don't have to get faster but the time between them is quite brisk you are right. I understand your feeling. I was in a group class for Pilates teachers years ago and I had to keep up with the pace of other instructors in the class - I was always behind. But this - for me - was where I knew I had to get quicker. This workout also assumes you know the order of the exercises so you can anticipate what is coming up next. Again thank you so much and I truly appreciate your candor. All best to you! 
This was an amazing class Andrea! EXACTLY what I was looking for - a full reformer workout that gets to some of the more advanced exercises at a fast pace. I will be taking this class over and over. Thank you!! :)
1 person likes this.
Hi Deborah! Thanks so much for watching and for your hard work doing this Reformer workout :) So glad you enjoyed it. I love to move at a vigorous pace on the Reformer too.  Hope it gave you crazy amounts of energy to tackle your day! Keep up the good work. xox
Hi Deborah! Thanks so much for watching and for your hard work doing this Reformer workout :) So glad you enjoyed it. I love to move at a vigorous pace on the Reformer too.  Hope it gave you crazy amounts of energy to tackle your day! Keep up the good work. xox
One of my absolute favorite classes! I come back to it over and over. Thank you Andrea! (I also love the one where you do pilates and MeJo teaches) :D
Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for watching my Reformer videos - keep up the good work - and yes, that one with MeJo is super fun too :) Have a great workout! xox
Becka  C
Andrea,  I truly mean this… all you post, this class, your kind way of teaching, your smile and warm-such a gift and I thank you!  Please keep going !  Blessed to learn from your hard work!❤️
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin