Awareness Mat<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 3856

Awareness Mat
Gia Calhoun
Class 3856

Watch this Class
Allison O ~ Thank you for your feedback. I offered options for people who don't have a Magic Circle so that they could try to replicate some of the exercises at home. I know that it doesn't feel exactly the same, but I didn't want someone to avoid it completely because they don't have this prop. Also, I agree that there are many ways to use the Magic Circle in spinal extension. I can incorporate that the next time I use the Magic Circle, but for this class, I wanted to keep it simple with movements that most people could do, even if they do not have one. I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Gia Calhoun ! My first magic circle class ever! Loved! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
perfect little workout for a busy day!
Morena S
Very nice and enjoyable class! Slightly challenging, a great way to warm up and get the body going while still feeling the burn! Thank you
I LOVE these classes.  Sooo effective, smooth, and doable.  Also, appreciate the breathing instructions, sequence, and pace.   Thank you so much, Gia!
Norita
I enjoyed the class. Thank you.
Bruce S
That last stretch😍, only ever done that with the top leg rotated out, best stretch for my lower back, thanks 🙏 
This is one of my favorites! I keep coming back to do it again!
Ray
Ray
Really good class. I love Gia’s tone and quality. She describes all very clearly.  
Francisco Soto
Great cues, good class, thank you very much
41-50 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin