Straightforward Mat<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 3857

Straightforward Mat
Gia Calhoun
Class 3857

Watch this Class
Michael M
2 people like this.
Very helpful teacher for those who are learning.  She explains very clearly when to breathe and describes motions in very subtle fashion, almost like in physical therapy where you need very detailed descriptions to get it right.
Michael Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad that you enjoyed this class and that is exactly what I am going for when I teach!
Lynne C
1 person likes this.
Really good mat class. Great cuing.  Kept things moving. 
Nicole L
1 person likes this.
Very easy to follow for a beginner.  Thank you, Gia!!
Aileen H
1 person likes this.
Just perfect 😀
Trisha S
1 person likes this.
great class. simple but effective!

Sara M
1 person likes this.
This class was perfect! Great for when you need something familiar and to the point! Thank you!
So glad that you are all enjoying my class! I hope you're all staying healthy and safe! TrishaAileenNicole ,LynneSara 
Jane M
1 person likes this.
I liked this workout. You move it along and it is so easy to follow without seeing exercise. I can do everything but flip my legs over my head. Guess I needed to learn this before being mud 70’s! Question - in your opinion, what is a good exercise for the sciatica?
I'm so glad this class worked for you, Jane! For more information on sciatica relief, I recommend this video by Sherri Betz. She has great solutions that could help you in other classes as well!
51-60 of 124

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin