Creative Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3909

Creative Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 3909

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Happy to see you Kristi!  Missed your pretty  face.  :)  Great workout.
Hello Kristi ! So wonderful to see you :) can't wait to take this class .. 
1 person likes this.
I am very happy to see you Kristi; I enjoyed the class as usual; thank you so much making me feel to get into the flow naturally...hope to see you again soon in another video...
2 people like this.
Very good class!!!
1 person likes this.
I loved single leg, double leg and criss cross  on the ball. Will be using that in class tomorrow!  And I never know if I should say lay or lie  either. Great class Kristi! 
1 person likes this.
Great class x I loved the single leg stretch never done it that way before on the ball - and also the way you left the ball and came back to it nice approach x hope your move goes well - its so exhausting to move house!

Leanne W
2 people like this.
Lovely fun class, thanks! 
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
Great class to start my week with! Enjoyed the sgl/dbl leg variation. Would love to see some more classes with the fitness ball!❤️
2 people like this.
Fun, well rounded experience. I forgot how much I enjoy mat work with a ball! I support more classes with this workout partner! 😉💚😀
Great class!  An even better example of how an instructor can share a sliver of their everyday life into the class que.  I love how all of the PilatesAnytime instructors are just so real and present in the moment.  
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin