Back Body Reformer<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3910

Back Body Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 3910

Watch this Class
Michael Mary S
Thanks for a lovely class.  So glad to see you back.  I always love your calm, soothing style.  
Julia C
1 person likes this.
This is my favorite class.  Thanks!
Rae B
1 person likes this.
Hi Kristi Cooper, great class. I have one question on a modifier?

For the opening bridge sequence, my reformer (Allegro) doesn't allow for my heels to be on the standing platform of my reformer and my toes to be on the bar at the same time?  Which is better? Only toes on bar or only heels on reformer?

Thanks! I'm new to this website and you're my favorite teacher so far! 

1 person likes this.
Loved it! 
Rae Thank you for taking my class and good question!! If it is a new variation for you I would go for more surface area on the bar.  I would choose the heels as the best connection to the rest of your body first.  That said, it may suit you to put the arches of your feet or the balls of your feet on instead.  I try to keep in mind that I am trying to warm up my spine and not let cramping overpower the experience of getting us into class.  I guess I would say do what works while trying to stay in alignment.  I hope that answers your question!?
1 person likes this.
I worked 14 hours each on Sat/Sun in ICU and was blind with sciatic pain last night, this class totally reset the spine....Thank you so much. Feels like I am in class with all of you!
Jennifer C
Thank you for a wonderful class.  You are an amazing teacher - such clarity!
Teresa
1 person likes this.
awesome
Michelle G Thank you for all you do and for taking my class.  Thank you to everyone that joined me in class. I am grateful for your feedback. 
Thank you Kristi! Terrific class. Definitely needed this morning. Feel like the entire back of my body has been opened up. You work at a faster pace then I’m accustomed to but I kept up pretty well!
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin