Exploring Mat Rotation<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 3912

Exploring Mat Rotation
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 3912

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Since no one has mentioned them..... aren't Benjamin's students pretty amazing as well? Are they both teachers? *How many years have they been practicing Pilates?  They looked impeccable. And strong! 
2 people like this.
Looooved all those rotations. Very inspiring class as always. So happy and grateful I shall be able to see you in Paris, France soon 😊😊
2 people like this.
I came home from work at lunch and did this class - wowie! i'm wrung out and ready and energized to go back to wok!  love these creative mat classes
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you all SO MUCH and Joni - yes, I was and am so blessed getting to work with these two super movers. Kathleen and Chaz are both teachers and incredibly strong practitioners of the work! Anne P.  - looking forward to meeting in person!
Carolyn Sheets
This twisting class has to be me favorite as of yet. I have a lot of viewing to do but Benjamin is an awesome teacher 🤗
2 people like this.
The mobility in my spine was constantly improving throughout the class; thanks for this brilliant sensation and some new ideas about rotation exercices!
1 person likes this.
Wow!!!!!! Amazing class. Wonderful attention to rotation of the spine which we all very much need. Thank  you.
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this focus on rotation for an entire class. Thank you! In a couple places I could use some more specific cuing and description. For example that small rotation during the side kicks – I felt like I was a little lost on that. 
1 person likes this.
I love the rotations and your great cueing ; thank you 
Brilliant !!! Thank you Benjamin 
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin