Day 10: Put it All Together<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 3928

Day 10: Put it All Together
Courtney Miller
Class 3928

Watch this Class
great 
challenge Courtney, I will start it again . Day 10 is at the moment challenging for me , I look forward to complete this PA challenge again and notice all th changes in my fitness level .Thank you , and I look forward to doing other classes you have her on PA.
Maryam
I feel stronger and  the glow in my body after this challenge. Thank you Courtney Miller ! BTW,the 15-20 minutes worked for me.
Thank you Courtney! What a great challenge! I loved these shorter HIIT workouts, they have helped my overall cardio. I enjoyed following them with a short more traditional pilates mat for a full and varied workout. Also, thanks for mentioning wrist modifications, I appreciated the awareness that some of us need to use forearms instead due to wrist issues. I look foward to doing these again and to more challenges from you.
That was one good challenge, thank you so much!
Finally got there! Did 9 and 10 in one session and definite challenge. Hope to repeat all soon. Thank you Courtney- enjoyed your style of teaching and cues.
I am humbled. Great way to level it up. Thanks.
Bittersweet to finish this challenge today:) Loved it!! This is the perfect workout post-run! I feel stronger, and I am now set to restart with Day 1 again on Wed... Thank you for this great start to 2020 Courtney!!
Great challenge! So much energy I think I really glow! Thx :D
Luana N
This last one was tough! Great challenge Courtney!
2nd time around this one is still a challenge, but such a great workout!

21-30 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin